“I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow bone it,
“I dream it, I work hard, I grind ’til I own it.”
~Beyonce – Formation
Guess what? Change is looking you right in the eye. Why? Because it is time to get what you want, how you want, and when you want- no darn excuses.
It’s 2017, the year I turn 40 (and several of my friends too if they haven’t already). When 40 is on the horizon, things just change and I’m ready for a transformation.
With that being said, on Wednesday we decided to help ourselves and others start to transform into what they would like to become. The details on this 14 day transformation challenge are here…so get it going.
During the 14 days, we’re providing great tips and daily challenges from spirituality and inspiration, hair and beauty, health and wellness, finance, fun, and business.
- LaWanda (@momsdestiny) – The beauty and brains behind this formation; she’s always on point and knows her stuff like no other.
- Donita (@donitalynnette1) – If you are looking for some relaxation, call this natural beauty. She has great oils to make you feel like you can take on anything.
- Zerline (@zerlinehughes) – She has a beautiful smile and spirit to match. Oh, and she teaches kick butt Zumba classes and will bring that Cali sunshine your way.
- Felisha (@fefeinc) – As her IG page describes, she “build brands, businesses, people, and movements.” Please come correct. She’s the real deal.
- Adrin (@sevenandcompany) – We call him Seven. He is no joke when it comes to hair and beauty. We all need a lucky number Seven in our life. Get one.
- Tiffanie (@agoaldigger) – She is lovely and “vibrates to a different frequency”… and everyone loves her. She’s also “a good book to read ” and will keep you inspired.
- Janice (@fitbudgetma) – This one right here…if only I could borrow her body every summer. She is always fit and fly, knows finances, and can thrift shop like no other.
And finally, me. You all know my story and I’ll be providing tips on f-u-n and experience. Girls just wanna have fun…right?
So what does this transformation really means? It’s not about where you are, but where you plan to go. This past year was tough and I needed a new beginning when the clock struck midnight on January 1. I truly believe everything happens for a reason -and this was when I realized I needed a change; otherwise , where would I be?
Join us and remember: the transformation comes after you get in formation.
Because the sun always come out after the rain…