Guess what? Spring Break is coming up. Will you “break” or “spring” it up? No clue for me at this point for the Taylor household #behindthe8ball.
Clearly, spring break is the onset to get your “ish” together for the summer. You have about two months before the mayhem of kids everywhere but can look forward to lighter traffic and less driving across America to ALL the kid activities–maybe.
Here are my top five predictions for spring break:
- Weather: It appears winter and spring are confused. They probably should have a conversation and get it right so we can go back outside and get some Vitamin D.
- Kids: They’ll be the same – driving us krazy – asking all sorts of questions . . . we have no clue about. . . and then we’ll fake the answer so they’ll go away #sorrynotsorry
- Family: If you’re like me, involve family in some form. Hopefully, you’ll get a call similar to “hey, want to bring the kids over?” YESSSSSSS.
- Activity/Trips: The park, museum, and painting look real good right about now and anything free! I’m sure I’ll have to call A-T-and M several times during the week.
- Break – And after everything is turned upside down or possibly broken, I’ll need a BREAK!
The silver lining – our kids are happy, healthy, and we all continue to provide wonderful experiences. Parents unite, try to have a blast, and remember the importance of wine. Cheers!
Because the sun always comes out after the rain…