I’m back and this one is short and sweet!
So what do you do when you feel like throwing in the towel? Sometimes, it just seems easier to say “forget it” and move on. I have done it plenty of times but always come right back to that same towel #smh.
After thinking about what may have seemed impossible, I move on it. A dear friend recently told me a quote her pastor said: “God blesses moving people.” And I’ll add devoted people too.
With that being said:
- Don’t give up on launching your business. Just do it.
- Don’t give up on your family because they come first.
- Don’t give up on losing weight. It’s a process and eventually it will happen.
- Don’t give up on that project at work. You will be rewarded.
- Don’t give up on your finances. Do the best you can and keep at it.
- Don’t give up on your life even though the diagnosis may be grim. Go live.
- Don’t give up on your marriage. You said “for better or worse.”
- Don’t give up on love. It happens when it’s supposed to happen.
- Don’t give up on what you really want – big or small.
- And finally, don’t ever give up on yourself; but give thanks for where you are in this moment and where you plan to go.
Because the sun always comes out after the rain…